"ScotsCare provides a fantastic service to Scots away from home which I hope everyone would want to support."
Your help is vital to our ongoing work to support Scots in London. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference to people’s lives.
Every year, thousands of Scottish people in London find themselves in crisis. Struggling families, the elderly, the homeless and young people trying to make a life for themselves in the capital find it hard to make ends meet.
Use the 'Make a donation' box on the left or call now on 0800 652 2989 to make your donation
In an average year we spend over £1.5 million helping the elderly and families on low income to lead a better life in London. In the past year, your donations have made it possible for us to:
- Give 177 regular allowances to the elderly to top up their pensions and help them with basic necessities like heating
- Provide 175 special grants to the elderly
- Maintain our network of 84 affordable homes across the capital
- Organise social events such as luncheon clubs and trips for low income families - for almost 2000 individuals
- Take over 5,000 calls to our helpline
- Give 377 children’s grants to low income families to help with school uniforms and other essential items
|"Volunteering with ScotsCare has been a truly empowering experience"
We need your support to carry on this important work, especially during this time of economic recession, with many more people struggling to survive in London. Please help us by making a donation now.
Make your donation today, or plan for the longer term and consider leaving ScotsCare a legacy in your will. For more information on our Legacy scheme, browse our website and view our Legacy page.
Every pound you donate helps someone in urgent need and strengthens that community bond that is so important to Scots across the capital.
To make a donation now, contact us on 0800 652 2989.